We Connect Generations of Rangerettes
Connecting Rettes to Forevers
Adopting a Rangerette is a program that connects current Rangerettes with past Rangerettes who wore the uniform before them. The goals and objectives of the program are:
- build lifelong beautiful relationships
- support their journey as a Rangerette
- provide informal mentoring and guidance as they learn all about being a Rangerette
- share past & current traditions and stories of the Rangerettes
Want to Adopt A Rangerette?
We have two simple requirements
- Be a lifetime Rangerettes Forever member at the Classic or Platinum level
- You must be at least three years past your time in uniform
How To Adopt A Rangerette
Together we are Honoring the PAST, Celebrating the PRESENT, and Preparing for the FUTURE.
- Complete a Google form after Sign Drop that will assist in matching you with your Rangerette and establishing communication with her
- You’ll be able to request a specific Rangerette or opt to be matched with one who shares interests or other commonalities.
- Your matching will take place in August
- Connect with your Rette
You are NOT required to live in the immediate radius of Kilgore — or even in Texas.
You are not required to attend events (though it’s always wonderful when you can). With time and intention, you can create a close-knit relationship with texts, email, phone calls and/or letters.
Gifts are NOT mandatory; the only requirement is consistent, positive communication with your Rangerette.